Origin

Amy did really well to get tickets, they sold out in 10 minutes and I can understand why the atmosphere was amazing. My voice hasn't really come back from all the singing and cheering we did! Queensland could really do with more variety of song though. "Queenslander, queenslander, queenslander" repeat till voice lost!

Would have been a bit better of the series was still open, but it was a really good game anyway, well at least while it looked like we were coming back. After that hope went the players resorted to entertaining us with boxing, bonus :-)

Quick mobile panorama.




On an unrelated note, best (bought) cup cakes ever. Thanks to a recruiter Amy's office was using, that didn't stop me helping eat them or us taking them round to Kate and Morgans :-)


Yes, I ate the one with the flake on the top first. Which begs the question, which cup cake would you have gone for?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, they look like yummy cupcakes!! I'm all about the chocolate so as long as it's alllll chocolate, I'm happy. :)

Cari said...

yum! i would have gone for the one in the far left corner...the vanilla with the red flower!!!:)

Clotilde said...

James Brown!