Photo Practice!

While Dan and Rej were partaking in some mountain biking this weekend, Clo took me on a walk round the reservoir near their house for photo practice. Here are a few of the better shots I took on the walk, and back at Clo and rej's in their bird filled garden (which I love!).


I like the photo through the fence - though I could have probably framed it a bit better and got the alpaca in a bit more focus - he (or she) is still looking a bit more fuzzy than usual close up!


These couple of pics look a bit washed out due to the fact the sun was behind the hills at this point - but we got the birds to feed from our hands so I had to put these ones up! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the photo of the reservoir -it's very atmospheric. I also Lile Clo's picture of Dan getting ready for the mountain biking - but maybe I'm biased! Louise
x

Unknown said...

Alpacas are gorgeous. This one is so cute!

Cari said...

wow! i can't believe you can get that close to the birds at rej and clo's place...it's like going to a zoo!!!

MacPurdys said...

Nice pics Amy! Let's do a hike soon and get in some more practicing!

Stace