A bit more from Blighty....

Just a few more pics from the last week of my holiday for you all:

Feeding the ducks down the Boating Lake, Cleethorpes:
Bank holiday weekend Friday: Helen and I managed to blag some free tickets to watch Maximo Park playing a sold out gig at the Leeds Academy. Dan and I have seen these guys play at The Zoo in Brisbane in 2007, they are awesome live!


Sat night out down Call Lane, Leeds, with Helen and Jac.


Getting over the hangover on Sunday at Yorkshire Sculpture Park with Jac.

Strange strawberry shaped like a handbag..!

Monday: Day at Brimham Rocks, North Yorkshire, with Jac and Graham.






3 comments:

MacPurdys said...

Looks like you're having a wonderful holiday!! And the weather looks great!

See you soon. Stace

Clotilde said...

Beautiful light on your pictures. I always imagined the UK to be gray and foggy, but your pictures are proving me wrong.

Love the smile on the goose... except for the "teeth"!

Hope you're having a nice flight back!

Amy said...

I had a great time thanks Stace!

You're right about the weather Clo, it even surprised me, to the extent that I now have sunburn!! And that goose was not afraid of using those teeth to remind you to feed him!