Shop Shop Shopping!

Laura and I took the trip over the Humber to Hull today to go shopping. There's a few more shops and generally just bigger stores than the ones in our home town, so we went on an hour's bus ride across the river....



Some key trends in the shops for summer 09'10 I spotted today were:-

1) Floral; which was kind of round last year
2) Big print maxi and midi dresses, teamed with studded/gladiator sandals or platform wedges
3) Flouro and brights (blue, pink, yellow)- (er, some things were meant to stay in the 80's)
4) Over long t-shirts/cardigans/sweaters, teamed with belts, and skinny jeans or leggings
5) Lots of things in coral (pale orange, you'll be pleased to hear Clo!)
6) Nude shades
7) All in one short jump suits - definately only made for size zero ladies, I would have taken a photo of the one I tried on but it I would never have lived it down, it was hilarious :)!

I will try and take some photos to post, though not sure I can do this tomorrow, as Laura and I are going to try on some wedding dresses!

TTFN
Amy x

2 comments:

Cari said...

wedding dresses...yeah! and thanks for the fashion tips...good to know!:)

MacPurdys said...

Thanks for the fashion tips! Enjoy all the great shopping and have fun trying on lots of wedding dresses!

Enjoy your time at home. See you when you return!