More shopping...!

The last few days, I've been hanging with my sister, mum and dad. On Tuesday, my sister and I had a fab day trying on some wedding dresses; I didn't realise they actually take 6 months to order and 12 weeks to fit, so need to be planned way in advance! Here's a couple of pics (obviously not including the ones we really liked!).


Here's a couple of pics of Cleethorpes beach, approx 1 mile from my parents house. These were taken at 8pm, its fabulous having the light summer nights.

3 comments:

Clotilde said...

You two will make beautiful brides!

The Cleethorpe shore looks very pretty! Now I understand better how you are such a sand castle expert!

Anonymous said...

You two look so lovely!
If these aren't the dresses you 'really liked' - I can't imagine how gorgeous you looked in the ones you did like!

Lots of love
Louise

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! We are so proud of you - what a great time! London in 2012 must now be a realistic possibility.

Lots of Love

Mal and Mum